Rules Agenda Committee PASSED
HOUSE BILL 2197
(The Auto Glass Bill)
We have now cleared one out of the second of seven hurdles. We will keep you updated on the floor debate by party.
Please see the steps below that will need to be completed before the bill becomes law.
The flow of the bill will be as follows:
1. If Government Reform Committee passes the bill...PASSED
2. It goes to Rules Agenda Committee...PASSED
3. Goes to Caucus for both parties to debate independent of one another...
4. Committee of the Whole for full floor debate...
5.Third Read which is a final vote on the bill in the Senate...
6. Goes to the House for an Informational Hearing...
7. Final Passage vote
It is still imperative to call or email your legislator to show your support for the HB 2197!
DISTRICTS BY CITY
If you are unsure which district you are a part of please view the following link that identifies the location of each district by city/town. As you will see the first column is your place where you can find your city/town and the fourth column you can find the legislative district. If you see more than one district in your location please view the second link to a map where you can see which of the districts you belong to.